Check out!

Hello everyone...
 

This post is specially meant to thank Feedspot for including my blog in their Top 100 poetry blogs list. It really means a lot...
   Feedspot Top 100 poetry blogs list is the most comprehensive list on the internet as claimed by them. Be sure to check it out!
You can check it here...
https://blog.feedspot.com/poetry_blogs/

  And if you are a fellow blogger, you can try assessing your chances with feedspot. So all the best!
  And don't forget to check out the list ...

      And here's two lines...
                    Do not remain stuck up
                     In a day that is gone,
                     Instead brace yourself
                     For the upcoming dawn...


With regards,
Ishana

Comments

  1. I am gratified that you took time to appreciate my endeavours. It will be an honour to check out your poems, essays and films. I am really fascinated by philosophical essays and I write some of them too... For essays, I have started the blog Perspective.
    Anyways, thank you for sharing your works and I hope I will have a brilliant time watching and reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment